WE'RE READY WHEN YOU ARE!
YMCA REOPENING INFORMATION
MONDAY – THURSDAY
5 AM–1 PM • 3 PM–9 PM
5 AM–1 PM • 3 PM–8 PM
Closed for Cleaning: 1–3 PM Weekdays
SATURDAY & SUNDAY
7 AM–3 PM
Operating hours apply to all open locations.
All Y facilities will be closed on Memorial Day (May 25).
At this time, no one under the age of 18 will be permitted in Y facilities.
No guests are permitted at this time. Members Only.
OPENING MAY 15
Click on each branch for locations and contact details.
Each day that you plan to visit the Y, you will need to complete a COVID-19 Pre-Check-In Screening Questionnaire. This must be completed on the day of your visit, not the day before.
to complete the Pre-Check-In Screening Questionnaire before your visit!
If you plan to use the pool or take a group ex class, use these links to make the required reservations:
Pool Lane Reservations
Group Ex Schedules & Reservations
Tennis Courts (where available) must be reserved before your visit. Reservations can be made in the Y app or by visiting your branch webpage (click on locations above) and selecting Tennis Court Reservations.
All of the above reservations can also be completed in the Y App on your smartphone!
(Pre-Check Questionnaire available on the App soon!)
Don’t have the app yet? Download it now!
Right now the Y is open for active facility members only.
Want to reactivate your on-hold or canceled membership?
to contact our member assistance center for help or call them at 404-267-5353.
Do I need to schedule an appointment to visit the Y?
What Should I Bring?
- You do not need to reserve a time to visit the Y wellness center.
- Members will be admitted on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Group exercise classes, pool use and tennis courts (where available) will require reservations when they open.
- Come to the Y dressed for your workout. Locker rooms are closed at this time, and gym bags will not be allowed in the facility for safety purposes.
- Because the capacity of each Y facility has been reduced to adhere to safety guidelines, you may have to wait to enter the Y if we are at capacity when you arrive.
- Please be patient and know that these protocols have been put in place for your safety and to accommodate as many members as possible each day.
- You will need to complete a Pre-Check-In screening before coming to the Y.
- Please click here to complete the pre-check-in screening questionnaire each day that you plan to visit the Y.
Which Areas Are Closed?
- Please bring a mask or face covering, workout towel and water bottle.
- Members will be required to wear a mask in all common areas where other members are present and whenever you are walking to and from the area where you will be working out. Masks do not have to be worn during your workout, but we recommend wearing a mask whenever safely possible to limit the spread of germs.
- Water fountains are closed at this time, so you will need to bring your water with you.
- Remember, you need to complete a health pre-screen prior to entering the Y. The screening is required to be completed each day that you visit the Y.
- Click here to complete your pre-screening survey if you plan to visit the Y today.
What Amenities are Available?
- Children’s Play Centers are not open at this time for childcare.
- Locker Rooms are closed.
- Gymnasiums and sports fields are not open for group sports.
- Whirlpools, saunas and steam rooms are closed.
- Indoor walking/running tracks are not available at this time.
- Youth programs and other paid programs (group swim lessons, sports, parents night out, etc.) are not available at this time.
- Other areas of your Y may be closed to adhere with social distancing guidelines.
Have more questions? Click here to find more answers to questions...
- Wellness Equipment (Spaced Apart for Social Distancing)
- Group Exercise
- Capacity will be limited for social distancing.
- Advance reservations are required for group ex classes.
- Click here to find group ex schedules and reserve your spot.
- Indoor Pools
- Reserved lane use only. One adult per lane.
- Lane reservations must be made in advance.
- Click here to reserve your lane now.
- Tennis Courts where Available
- Courts must be reserved in advance by visiting your branch webpage (click on locations above) and selecting Tennis Court Reservations. Or reserve your court in the Y app.
- The Y will be offering summer day camp in the weeks ahead. Additional information regarding schedules and locations will be provided soon.
- Additional amenities and areas of your Y may be available in addition to the list above.
What can I expect when I come to the Y?
- Why is the Y asking me to wear a mask?
- Why is the Y taking temperatures?
- Why can’t I bring in a gym bag?
- Why are only adults allowed at this time?
Check out this "Welcome Back to the Y" Video for a walk-through!